Greetings of solidarity!
We are inviting you to be a part of our recent project to highlight the campaign to free all political prisoners in the country.
The project is dubbed “Kakausa: Solidarity visits to political prisoners in the Philippines” and will commence on October 25, Friday (in time for the National Correctional Consciousness Week), at the Custodial Center of Camp Crame in Quezon City. Attached with this letter is the concept paper and invitational poster for the activity.
We are also encouraging everyone, especially those who will are not available on the scheduled visit, to help contribute or acquire donations of art materials and/or musical instruments/accessories for use of political prisoners.
Do contact us for any questions and clarifications via firstname.lastname@example.org or (02)4354146.
Let us join hands in the campaign for justice and human rights in the call to Free all Political Prisoners.
- About SELDA
- Human Rights Violation Victims Reparation and Recognition Act of 2013
- Conference Committee Report on Marcos Compensation
- IMPLEMENTING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Live Stream: SELDA on the passage of the Human Rights Violation Victims Reparation and Recognition Act of 2013
- Mga Gabay sa Paggawa ng Salaysay o Affidavit
- Statement of SELDA on the passage of the Human Rights Violation Victims Reparation and Recognition Act of 2013
- Panimulang Dapat Gawin
- Infographics | Indemnification Law
- SELDA 26th Anniversary